Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Interview

Interview with Riley (12), Brynn (10), Jace (7), Haley(4)
Wednesday March 25, 2009

1. What is something mom always says to you?
R- I’m gonna ground you if you don’t clean your room
B- Do your homework, I’m not asking again
J- Clean up your bedroom
H- Clean up

2. What makes mom happy?
R- A clean house
B- When kids obey
J- Her birthday
H- When she does the dishes

3. What makes mom sad?
R- A non clean house
B- When mom and dad fight
J- When I’m not obeying
H- When you don’t clean your room

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
R- Her laugh makes me laugh
B- When she makes funny faces
J- Tickling me
H- When she tickles me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
R- She was a chubby baby
B- She had a perm
J- I don’t know
H- She played with baby toys

6. How old is your mom?
R- 37
B- 36 or 37
J- 36
H- 4 years old

7. How tall is your mom?
R- 5’ 8”
B- I don’t know
J- I don’t know
H- I don’t know about that either—I think 20 feet tall

8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
R- Clean the house
B- Go to the spa
J- Go to sleep
H- Play with me

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
R- Clean the house
B- Play with Haley
J- Play with Haley
H- Play with the toys

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
R- Singing
B- Singing
J- You are a good singer
H- Playing hide and seek

11. What is your mom really good at?
R- Getting kids to cooperate and clean the house
B- Making Haley smile
J- Cooking food
H- Playing games

12. What is your mom not very good at?
R- Not very good at golfing
B- Making Riley laugh
J- The Wii
H- Breaking the trampoline

13. What does your mom do for a job?
R- Clean the house
B- Clean the whole house
J- Make my bed
H- Clean my room with me

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
R- Italian
B- Fettuccini
J- Spaghetti
H- cereal

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
R- She’s a good singer
B- Helping me with my homework
J- Because you love me
H- When she plays games

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
R- Dori on Finding Nemo
B- Patrick
J- Sponge Bob
H- You are just mom

17. What do you and your mom do together?
R- Play games
B- Play board games, laugh
J- Board games
H- Put lipstick on

18. How are you and your mom the same?
R- We both have blonde hair
B- I’m Heidi Jr.
J- We are in a world
H- We just be ourself

19. How are you and your mom different?
R- She is 37 and I am only 12…she is old and I am young
B- Your older and I’m younger
J- You are a girl and I’m a boy
H- We be different people

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
R- She says it every day
B- When you tuck me in at night
J- Because you hug me and kiss me at night
H- Because dad loves me

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
R- He’s a hard working father that loves his kids
B- When he rubs her feet
J- He gets money for all of us
H- You like to play hide and seek

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
R- Somewhere warm
B- Olive Garden
J- Disneyland
H- Chuck-A-Rama or Old McDonald’s ( I think she is the one that likes these places)

4 comments:

NatureGirl said...

Wow, Heidi there is waaay too much cleaning going on in that house! I love it. Thems some mem'ries rite dare. Funny thing Rebekah calls it Old McDonald's too.

lindygirl said...

Hide and seek, huh....sounds like a lot of fun!

Jeanette said...

That was seriously hilarious! I loved the preteen attitude with some of Riley's answers, and Haley just cracked me up!

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

I LOVE the comment about you playing hide and seek. Oh, that is comical. That and that your job in life is to clean the entire house. This is a cute idea. I think for mothers and fathers day. This is the best thing about being a mom. The things kids say are teh BEST!