Sunday, March 8, 2009

California Vacation

We just got back late Saturday night from a week long vacation to California. We had a blast and now we are soooo tired. We played so hard the whole week. John and I realized when we got home that we are a little camera happy. We downloaded over 600 pictures!!!! Holy Freeholies!!
We started off by staying in beautiful St. George. The weather was nice and the kids did a lot of swimming.


The next day we drove to Laguna Hills where my sister lives. We had LOTS of fun playing there. We went to the beach, swam in their pool, the kids hung out with their cousins, and we loved playing fetch with Charlie their dog.


One of the days we went to Disneyland and we didn't leave until it was closed. Our legs and feet hurt from all the walking. It was such a blast!!! The weather was nice and the lines were short. We just couldn't get enough of that place!!








Haley with her cousin London

This picture makes me laugh. Haley is running and screaming. She doesn't want the wave to touch her.

The following day was spent at Califonia Adventure. I loved the roller coaster ride, "California Screamin'"!! It definitly made me scream. Lisa, Kevin, and Emily brought their kids with them and came to California Adventure to spend the day with us.
Cousins Ava and Bailey with Haley
Jace and Tyler

We then went to L.A. to stay at my brother and sister-in-law's apartment (Kevin and Emily's). We went for a hike up near the "Hollywood" sign and saw lots of sites in L.A.


We also spent another day at the beach. It was so nice to sit in a chair and soak up some California rays. We had so much fun hanging out with those guys. Kevin and Emily---We are glad we had the chance to see you before your big move. We had a great week, but are sure glad to be home. Thanks Bob, Lisa, Kevin, and Emily!!

4 comments:

Andrus Family said...

I love that you took so many pictures and captured all the moments. I love that Bryn and Riley boogey-boarded in the ice cold water. It was so fun to be with your family. Your kids are so sweet. You and John aren't too bad either :)

The Sampietro's said...

I love california. I wish we could have seen you guys! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Erin said...

FUN!!!!!!

Heather Davies said...

I'm SO jealous! I wish we were heading to California soon--I'm just afraid my water might break on the way there!