Monday, August 17, 2009

Holy Moley

A few weeks ago I went to the Dermatologist to have some moles removed. Gross, I know. (My kids don't even like the sound of that...they hate it when I even talk about it.) I had one on my face, one on my neck, and 3 on my back. After the "removal party" the moles were sent off to be checked. There were a few that came back with abnormal results. So....tomorrow, lucky me, I get to go back to have them removed completely. They will have to be cut out entirely. I am a huge chicken about things like that and am not looking forward to it. There are a few other spots that they many do the same to, just to be on the safe side. One of the draw backs is that the Dermatologist is my brother-in-law. He already had to see my naked back and part of my stomach...stretch marks and all. It's not a pretty sight. We may have to check other areas more thoroughly...(my face is red already). I told my brother-in-law that he may be getting more then he bargained for. Dang it all.

4 comments:

Tai said...

SOOOO SORRY!!! That sounds like a heap of fun. It is always fun to bare it all... especially to a bro-in-law. That stinks!!! Hope all goes well for you!

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

Hope your 2nd party went well. I've had several moles removed but never had a problems, so I got lucky. There's just nothing fun about needles and being naked doubles it. Keep us all posted on your results!

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

P.S...I love your new family pictures!!! So cute.

Jill and Jer Sorhus said...

Cracks me up!! I always said I would never want to go to a doc. that I knew personally!