Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Do you know what I LOVE....

I just love how much fun Jace and Haley have together.  They are just two best little buddies.  They always seem to be hanging out together and following each other around.  Jace is a nice older brother to Haley.  He very rarely teases her, which I find very hard to believe!  That is usually the job of the other brother!  Don't misunderstand this post and think that they are perfect and never fight, because that is certainly not the case.  They do have times that they fight and get on each others nerves.  But, more often then not you find them hanging out together and having a good time.  I LOVE that, and I LOVE them!

Haley's face is a crack up in this picture!
This is hilarious...Jace was playing a video game
and Haley kept telling me that she was his seat belt!  Love those two!!

3 comments:

DST said...

Too cute! What sweet little siblings.

NatureGirl said...

Could they get any cuter? I submit that they cannot!

Tyson & Tera Smith said...

I can only hope that happens to mine at some point. they have a very strong love/hate relationship! I am so happy to see that you wrote that quote on my comments...."come what may and love it". Its funny because I actually just ordered that vinyl to be made from my friend because I hadn't heard it and it is exactly the advice I need to read everyday:)