Sunday, November 25, 2012

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 23

Day 23 - I know I already talked about this on day 2, but I didn't talk specifics. I just said I was grateful for my family. My sweet little family unit. Now I want to talk specifically about each one. I am grateful for each sweet little member in my family.

Jace, "Jacey Boy", "Mr. Wilson", "Wilsonator" is the ONLY boy in the family.  There are times that he feels TOTALLY out numbered by his sisters.  They tend to boss him around a little too much (even the one younger then he is!)  I guess the plus side for him---he doesn't have to share a bedroom!

I love that he has the great habit of getting up every morning and he immediately makes his bed.  His bedroom is also always clean!  I hope he continues to keep this wonderful habit!

He is a great kid, with a great attitude!  He is so happy and content to just lounge around.  Just like his older sister Riley, he LOVE, LOVE, LOVES milk.  He is the main reason we have to buy 6-7 gallons every week.  Frankly, I'm not sure if he would break any bones if he fell out of a window.







I am so grateful to have such a great boy in the family!  He is such a happy kid, and brings so much love and energy to our house!  What a total blessing!

No comments: