Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 24

Day 24 - I know I already talked about this on day 2, but I didn't talk specifics. I just said I was grateful for my family. My sweet little family unit. Now I want to talk specifically about each one. I am grateful for each sweet little member in my family.

Haley, "Roger" is the baby in the family.  She always keeps us laughing.  She has mastered the art of belching.  Oh. man. can. that. girl. BELCH!  It just about rattles the windows!  It has become quite the little habit for her.  Heaven help me!  Hopefully, she is keeping it under control at school and church.  (I apologize if you have already witnessed it).  But, unfortunately I can only guess that it is happening there too.  Oh boy.  I would like to be a fly on the wall there!

We are so grateful to have her in our family.  She is girly, spunky, funny, smart, and outgoing (she will talk to ANYONE)!

What a total blessing! 
 

No comments: