Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Attitude of Gratitude - Day 25

Day 25 - I know I already talked about this on day 2, but I didn't talk specifics. I just said I was grateful for my family. My sweet little family unit. Now I want to talk specifically about each one. I am grateful for each sweet little member in my family.

I've talked specifically about each one of my kids...now my husband.  Man is he good to me.  He works hard to keep me happy and well taken care of.  He has been by my side for over 20 years. 

Anyone that knows my husband, knows he is SO VERY KIND.  Whenever we go to any type of gathering, he will always seek out a person that looks like they have no one to talk to.  He finds them, visits with them, and makes them feel special.

John loves to spend time with our kids.  The minute he walks in the door from work, Jace and Haley are stuck to him like super glue.  When they hear the garage door going up...they take off in a sprint.  (They don't do that when I come home :).  Wonder why?)

John is completely non-judgemental and positive.  I think I need a little of that to rub off on me!

Thanks John for being so wonderful!  I am grateful for you!

No comments: