Monday, June 15, 2009

Fishing Fun

Saturday we spent several hours fishing at a large pond near our house. We caught a total of 7 fish. The girls each caught 1 fish and Jace caught 3. The fish were quite small, so in the end we just let them all go. We all had a great time.

Haley was NOT afraid of anything. She held the worms and the fish. I, on the other hand, did not want to touch either. John put a worm on my wrist and I flipped out.

Yes, we caught another fish!


Haley got so excited everytime someone caught something. It was so cute to watch her.
Brynn hard at work--catching a fish. She did in fact catch the fish!



Haley is holding another huge gross worm.

Jace has a bite and is determined to reel it in.

Jace was so excited when he caught his first fish!




Reenacting how she caught her fish.

He is sweet to his little sissy.

The girls had a blast climbing up and down a dirt hill. Yes, they were filthy when we left.



View from the fishing pond.

3 comments:

Tai said...

Looks like fun. I'll admit if Mike would have put a worm on me I would have freaked out on him. I have a hard enough time watching my kids pick up worms and bugs and all that fun stuff!! That pond is beautiful!!

Tyson & Tera Smith said...

Where does the time go? I can't believe how big your kids have gotten, Riley is such a pretty little lady! I stumbled across your blog while stalking. I'm gonna add your link to mine if it's alright?

Peterson Pack of Wild Dogs said...

Can Haley be any cuter? I mean seriously. And Rygirl is getting so grown up! She is a cutie too! Looks like a fun fishing trip.