Monday, June 22, 2009

Questions about Dad

Interview with Riley (12), Brynn (10), Jace (8), Haley(4)
Monday June 22, 2009

1. What is something dad always says to you?
R- Be good, do good, remember who you are.
B- You're my little princess.
J- I love you.
H- I'm gonna kiss your neck.

2. What makes dad happy?
R- When we say we love him.
B- When I walk on his back.
J- To see his children.
H- When he says he likes to hug me.

3. What makes dad sad?
R- When we are not nice.
B- When he has to say the prayer in church.
J- When we don't listen.
H- If he sees a really, really, really, scary movie.

4. How does your dad make you laugh?
R- He makes weird faces.
B- When he tickles me and tells a good joke.
J- When he makes a funny face.
H- When he kisses my neck.

5. What was your dad like as a child?
R- He had blond hair and now he has no hair.
B- I don't know, I really don't know.
J- He loved his father.
H- He was like me.

6. How old is your dad?
R- 37
B- 36
J- 39
H- I don't know--about 3.

7. How tall is your dad?
R- Pretty tall. I have no idea.
B- I have no clue.
J- I don't know. I say 1 pound.
H- (Holding up a finger)-about that big.

8. What is your dad's favorite thing to do?
R- Hang out with us.
B- Rock climb
J- Rock climb
H- Tickle

9. What does your dad do when you're not around?
R- Sleeps
B- Watch wrestling
J- Work
H- Plays

10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
R- He will be a dentist on a t.v. show.
B- Golf
J- Because he's a good worker on teeth.
H- Going to church.

11. What is your dad really good at?
R- Rock climbing
B- Golf
J- He's good at doing teeth.
H- Kissing

12. What is your dad not very good at?
R- Singing
B- Playing the Wii
J- Super Smash Brothers
H- When he doesn't do anything.

13. What does your dad do for a job?
R- Dentist. Fixes people's crappy teeth.
B- He is a dentist.
J- Make people's teeth better. Give them shots.
H- Cleans teeth

14.What is your dad's favorite food?
R- Mexican
B- Mexican
J- Tacos
H- Cinnamon

15.What makes you proud of your dad?
R- He is a good dad that loves us.
B- That he went to dental school.
J- He is nice to me.
H- When he kisses me.

16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
R- Mater on Cars.
B- Batman
J- Sponge Bob
H- Tom (Tom and Jerry)

17. What do you and your dad do together?
R- Play outside, sports, and stuff.
B- Play catch
J- Rock climb
H- Play hide and go seek.

18. How are you and your dad the same?
R- We both like to rock climb.
B- We like getting out of the house and doing things.
J- We are both boys.
H- We like to kiss.

19. How are you and your dad different?
R- He is a boy and I am a girl.
B- He's older and I'm younger.
J- I'm small and he is big.
H- He is bigger.

20. How do you know your dad loves you?
R- He says it 28 times a day.
B- He works hard to earn money so we can have fun.
J- Because he says I love you.
H- He tells me.

21. What does your dad like most about your mom?
R- I don't know, I've never asked him.
B- I don't know about dad's love life. You tell me.
J- They kiss a lot.
H- Because you and dad like treasures.

22. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
R- Outdoors. Fishing, etc.
B- Sizzler
J- To church (Riley and I laughed at this one.)
H- Chuck-A-Rama

Happy Father's Day Dad!!! We LOVE you!!

3 comments:

lindygirl said...

This made me laugh. Kids are so funny!

Tai said...

I love reading those things. It is so funny to hear what kids think about things!!

Sara Sargent said...

This made me laugh out loud! It sounds like your baby is really into the kissing! She is on to something!!!